June 29, 2009

Hello World!

Hello World! Starting this design blog has been a dream of my mine for a very long time and until now there just simply hasn't been enough hours in my day. As they say, all good things come to those that wait. Well here it is - Designing My World.

Finally I have a space to pop all of those thoughts, images and ideas that previously resided endlessly in my little head. Perhaps now I will manage sleep rather than spending the night salivating over the latest fabrics, interiors, and fashion - or perhaps not, perhaps there will be more to share ...

For now all I wish for, is for you to enjoy my blog: thoughts, images and ideas that inspire me. Perhaps they might even inspire you. Enjoy ...


'When we see a natural style, we are astonished and charmed; for we expected to see an author, and we find a person.'

Blaise Pascal

1 comment:

  1. Hey
    Love the blog. Looking forward to reading more posts.

    ReplyDelete