November 11, 2010

Inspired by Jonathan Adler

Whilst spending time in the Jonathan Adler online store today (drooling over the beautiful things) I came across  'show us your JA style' which was jammed packed with photos of inspiring interiors using Jonathan's amazing designs and interior bits and bobs. I thought it only fair that to share a few of my favourites with you ...

by Meg Fickling
A bright, happy, colorful and chic
 vignette, inspired by The Parker Palm Springs Hotel, using JA's sculptural pieces.


by Scott McWilliams
I am in love with this clever and well thought out balance of symmetry with the unsymmetrical pieces.

by Tamara Robbins Griffith
Kitty Cat Chic! I love the balance and harmony created by the colours and shapes. Of course I think the touches of the yellow hue are just fabulous. What a fabulous entry!

Meow JA!


No comments:

Post a Comment